Sunrise over the Caribbean, where my husband and I honeymooned

Thursday, February 18, 2010

The simple Man

The simple man has simple needs. His language is simple. The simple man has simple ideas. He has simple goals. He lives simply, not to any extreme. He finds joy in simple pleasures. He likes to go fishing and camping. He likes to ride on big machines. His friends are simple, just like him. He dresses simply most of the time. Simple entertainment makes him content. The simple man is simple in every way except one....his ability to LOVE. There is nothing simple about it! When it comes to love, he does it with intention and with a full heart. He knows how to love, passionately. He is a genius in love. He calms me, thrills me and his kisses take my breath away. His smile.....simple but beautiful. he simply wants to make me happy and to me, he is simply amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment